Medical Coding Basics Online Certification Course
Medical Coding Online Certification Course
The healthcare industry is one such industry that offers challenging and rewarding career options. This domain has a wide range of job roles. Medical Coder is one such important role a bioscience graduate can apply for.
Medical coding is the conversion of healthcare diagnosis, medical services, procedures, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes. Medical coders collect codes of procedures and diagnoses like the laboratory results, transcription of physician's notes, radiologic results, etc, from medical record documentation, assign right codes, and create the claim for the insurance carriers to be paid. Medical coding happens every time you see a medical coder.
Do you want to become a Medical Coder in the healthcare industry?
Rasaynika is offering you an opportunity to learn medical coding for those who want to venture into this interesting field. This is a self-learning, job oriented course which you can learn at a perfect pace, covering each concept in an elaborate manner.
Medical Coding Online Certification Course Module:
- Introduction to the Health Care System
- History of medical insurance and medical coding, coding books, and tools that medical coders use
- Medical Professionals' Medical Codes Usage, Common Forms
- Claim form
- CPT Manual, Symbols, Modifiers & Unlisted Procedures
- Practice Coding Diagnoses
- Code Categories For Most Common Skin Conditions, Infections, Injuries
- Code Categories For Most Common Muscle & Bone Conditions and Injuries
- Code Categories For Most Common Respiratory Conditions
- Code Categories For Common Heart, Vein & Artery Conditions and Diseases
- Evaluation and Management codes
- Modifiers, why medical coders use them to let insurance companies know about special circumstances
- Denied claims, resending claims
- Patient privacy and confidentiality
- Eligibility for this course - It is for beginners or Experienced
All Life Science graduates, Postgraduates , Medical transcriptionist, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPT/ B.Pharm graduates / BCA/ Engineering graduates / Nursing graduates are eligible for this Certification Course.
Medical coding is a great career choice due to many reasons. They are inevitable in the healthcare industry. So they have job opportunities in a diverse range of environments like hospitals, medical clinics, insurance companies, and doctors' surgeries. However, a certification in medical coding is a must if you are considering a career in this domain, as qualified candidates are always in high demand.
FAQs about Medical Coding Online Certification Course
- What Does Online Self Learning Course Mean?
With Rasaynika's Medical Coding Online Certification course, you can learn the techniques whenever you want by logging into the course. However, you can proceed to the next lesson only when you have completed 90% of the lessons and you have to score at least 90% marks in the test if you want a Hard copy certificate.
- How do I enroll in the Medical Coding Online Certification Course?
Add Medical Coding Online Certification Course to your Cart >>> Proceed to Checkout >>> Complete the payment >>> You are enrolled.
- How do I begin the Medical Coding Online Certification?
You will get an activation email after you enroll for the course. Complete the course at your own pace! Begin the course whenever you can. You don't have to bend your schedule.
- How can I move to the next lesson of the Medical Coding Online Certification course?
Hit the Complete and Continue button on the top after you complete a session to move to the next session. You cannot proceed to the next lesson unless you complete the current lesson. So never skip through.
- How much time do I have to complete the course?
You can watch the course until you want to complete the course. Your access to the course will end once you give the certification test. You can revise the course if you couldn't pass the test.
- How do I assess myself?
To evaluate yourself, take the test at the end of the Medical Coding Online Course. There will be a test at the end of every self-learning course.
- How to apply for the hard copy certificate of completing the Medical Coding Online Course?
If you succeeded in scoring 90% in the test, you can avail a hard copy certificate. It will be sent to your home address.
- Whom do I contact for further queries?
Click on that Chat thingy or write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.