ELISA Kit for Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) - Human
Description: 96 well plate
Catalog No: RS01E0054
Organism species : Homo sapiens (Human)
Sample type : Serum, plasma and other biological fluids.
Format : 96-well strip plate
Assay length : 2.5 hours
Detection range :
- 37.04-3000pg/mL The standard curve concentrations used for the ELISA’s were 3000pg/mL, 1000pg/mL, 333.33pg/mL, 111.11pg/mL, 37.04pg/mL
- The minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 13.7pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) and analogues was observed.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH).
- No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) and analogues was observed.
- The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|