BSA Conjugated Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - General
Catalog no : RS01P0027
Application : SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
Organism : General
Purity : > 95%
Expression System : Conjugation
Host : n/a
Mol. Mass : 290.442g/mol
Chemical Formula : C19H30O2
Assembled by : Uscn Life Science Inc.Wuhan
Usage : Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH7.2-pH7.4.
Storage and Stability :
- Storage : Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8oC for one month. Aliquot and store at -80oC for 12 months.
- Stability Test : The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37oC for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
About the Marker (complimentary) :
- Effective Size Range : 10kDa to 70kDa.
- Protein bands : 10kDa, 14kDa, 18kDa, 22kDa, 26kDa, 33kDa, 44kDa and 70kDa.
- Double intensity bands : The 26kDa, 18kDa, 10kDa bands are at double intensity to make location and size approximation of proteins of interest quick and easy.
- Ready-to-use : No need to heat, dilute or add reducing agents before use.
We Also Recommend